Written by Administrator
Mambo is a full-featured content management system that can be
used for everything from simple websites to complex corporate
Many more free addons are available at mamboforge.net. Some of these addons include:
- Source code is completely free and released under the GNU GPL Licence
- A large and healthy user and developer community.
- Provides a basic level of content approval for registered users.
- Online help.
- Page caching mechanism to improve performance on busy sites.
- Trash manager
- Advertising management (banners, etc).
- Media (images, documents) upload and management.
- Content display scheduling.
- Content syndication (RSS).
- Search engine friendly (SEF) URL's.
- Internationalisation (interface translation).
- Content macro language (aka mambots).
- Advanced and separate system administation system.
- Advanced package/addon/template deployment system.
- Simple but powerful template system (written mostly in HTML, no complex templating syntax to
learn, just a couple of PHP functions to include).
- Heirarchial user access groups.
- Basic visitor statistics.
- Multiple WYSIWYG content editor support.
- Simple polls.
- Content voting/rating system
- LDAP authentication
- Extended user profiles
- Media galleries
- Document managers
- Events calendar
- and many, many more...